Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This Is a Test...


PC230203
Originally uploaded by dstone009

I have not posted in a while because of frustration. I had a post that I spent a lot of time writing that got partially deleted and I could not retrieve it.

I have been racking my brain trying to figure out an easier way to work with text and pictures in the HTML editor but, alas I am not HTML fluent.

So I decided to use my flickr account to see what it could do for me. I am posting this from that site just to see what it looks like. I do not see a method for posting multiple pictures so I guess this is a dead end.

Anyway, this is one of my favorite pictures of my boy. He was just old enough to pull up in this shot. He used the water cooler for a little help. Like always he wanted to see if Mommy was watching so he turned around to look for me and as he did I snapped a picture of his beautiful cherub face.

No comments:

Post a Comment